Ph.D. forms

Change of Committee, Doctor of Philosophy
Change of graduate status request -- Admission form for students already enrolled in a WSU graduate program who wish to change programs or to add an additional program
Conflict of interest form
Dissertation and thesis format guidelines
Doctoral dissertation: Prospectus and record approval
Final report dissertation defense
Report on oral examination
Plan of work
Petition and authorization for directed study
Recommendation for candidacy status
Request for approval of additional service assignment
Time extension request
Transfer of credit

Final requirements forms:

Annual Review/Individual Development Plan

Funding and awards

Garrett T. Heberlein Excellence in Teaching Awards for Graduate Students nomination form
Graduate School Thesis/Dissertation Research Support
Instructions for completing the Statement of Financial Support
Award for graduate students who obtain external support
Martin Luther King, Jr.-Cesar Chavez- Rosa Parks Future Faculty Fellowship (KCP)

Summer Dissertation Award
Thomas C. Rumble University Graduate Fellowship information
Tuition Payment Authorization for Fellows on External Funding
Graduate assistantship forms (GSA/GRA/GTA)
Application for Health Insurance Expenditure Coverage by Wayne State's OVPR