Welcome to Wayne State University's Graduate School! We are excited to offer a range of training programs and support for graduate students, postdoctoral scholars, and faculty. Please explore the opportunities available for funding, mentorship and professional development provided by the Graduate School. Programs like King-Chavez-Parks (KCP) Future Faculty Fellowship Program, and our micro-credentialing initiative work to develop and showcase the skills and experience essential for career success.
Become a Warrior
- Graduate Open House 2019 4:00 pm
Explore career outcomes for Wayne State doctoral alumni using the interactive Alumni Census Project dashboard.
- Hundreds of Wayne State scholars attend Responsible Conduct of Research workshop
- You're invited! Graduate Open House Oct. 2
- Graduate School’s Micro-Credentialing Program Moves to Credly’s Acclaim Platform
- Humanities Clinic connects student interns with Detroit community organizations
Serving master's students, doctoral students, postdoctoral scholars, and graduate faculty members across all schools and colleges at Wayne State by:
- Providing leadership in advancing knowledge and excellence in graduate and postdoctoral education
- Cultivating a supportive environment for research, scholarly activities and other creative endavors that are integral to the success of a diverse body of trainees and faculty in an urban setting
- Engaging the community in these endeavors