Welcome to Wayne State University's Graduate School! We are excited to offer a range of training programs and support for graduate students, postdoctoral scholars, and faculty. Please explore the opportunities available for funding, mentorship and professional development provided by the Graduate School. Programs like King-Chavez-Parks (KCP) Future Faculty Fellowship Program, and our micro-credentialing initiative work to develop and showcase the skills and experience essential for career success.
– Dean Ambika Mathur, Ph.D.
Become a Warrior
Explore career outcomes for Wayne State doctoral alumni using the interactive Alumni Census Project dashboard.
- WSU professor’s new book looks at education of young black males
- Ambika Mathur named to lead UTSA Graduate School
- MSW alumna uses creative outlet to inspire community through mobile art studio
- Chemical engineering PhD candidate wins prestigious poster award at the Catalysis Gordon Research Conference
Serving master’s students, doctoral students, postdoctoral scholars, and graduate faculty members across all schools and colleges at Wayne State by:
- Providing leadership in advancing knowledge and excellence in graduate and postdoctoral education
- Cultivating a supportive environment for research, scholarly activities and other creative endeavors that are integral to the success of a diverse body of trainees and faculty in an urban setting
- Engaging the community in these endeavors