Welcome to Wayne State University's Graduate School! We are excited to offer a range of training programs and support for graduate students, postdoctoral scholars, and faculty. Please explore the opportunities available for funding, mentorship and professional development provided by the Graduate School. Programs like King-Chavez-Parks (KCP) Future Faculty Fellowship Program, and our micro-credentialing initiative work to develop and showcase the skills and experience essential for career success.
Become a Warrior
Explore career outcomes for Wayne State doctoral alumni using the interactive Alumni Census Project dashboard.
- Call for speaker applications from women scientists for Soapbox Science event!
- Ilitch School M.B.A. program named top 40 in International Business
- Research Design and Analysis Unit (RDA) can help Warriors with research methodology
- One size does not fit all: Promoting ethical research across the disciplinary divide
Serving master's students, doctoral students, postdoctoral scholars, and graduate faculty members across all schools and colleges at Wayne State by:
- Providing leadership in advancing knowledge and excellence in graduate and postdoctoral education
- Cultivating a supportive environment for research, scholarly activities and other creative endavors that are integral to the success of a diverse body of trainees and faculty in an urban setting
- Engaging the community in these endeavors