Welcome to Wayne State University's Graduate School! We are excited to offer a range of training programs and support for graduate students, postdoctoral scholars, and faculty. Please explore the opportunities available for funding, mentorship and professional development provided by the Graduate School. Programs like King-Chavez-Parks (KCP) Future Faculty Fellowship Program, and our micro-credentialing initiative work to develop and showcase the skills and experience essential for career success.
– Dean Ambika Mathur, Ph.D.
Explore career outcomes for Wayne State doctoral alumni using the interactive Alumni Census Project dashboard.
- In the News: An Hour with...Dr. M. Roy Wilson
- Cider & Donuts with the Graduate School: Learn about accelerated programs and have your questions answered
- WSU Ph.D. student wins approval for historical marker honoring African American medical pioneer
- A taxonomy of diverse career pathways for biomedical scholars
Serving master’s students, doctoral students, postdoctoral scholars, and graduate faculty members across all schools and colleges at Wayne State by:
- Providing leadership in advancing knowledge and excellence in graduate and postdoctoral education
- Cultivating a supportive environment for research, scholarly activities and other creative endeavors that are integral to the success of a diverse body of trainees and faculty in an urban setting
- Engaging the community in these endeavors