How to submit Ph.D. forms electronically
Many of the Ph.D. forms are available for you to sign electronically. The following instructions will help you use the Dynamic Forms service to securely complete and electronically sign forms.
For all Wayne State University faculty, staff, and students, the email address must be the Access ID in email format (i.e. email@example.com).
To help protect your information, the Dynamic Forms application will time out after a period of inactivity. When possible, it is recommended that you cut and paste into the form instead of composing directly into the dynamic form.
The form will be automatically submitted to the Ph.D. Office in WSU Graduate School when you electronically sign the form after completion. If you choose not to electronically sign the form, you must print and send the form to the Ph.D. Office for processing. Contact the Ph.D. Office at firstname.lastname@example.org for guidance.
If your form requires the signature of someone without an active WSU Access ID, they will need to create an account in Dynamic Forms.
How to create an account
If you are not affiliated with Wayne State, you will need to create an account before you can review and sign forms electronically.
Step 1: Visit Dynamic Forms and click the "Create a New Account"
Step 2: Complete the "Create a new account" page.
- Username – select a username:
- At least eight characters in length
- Must begin with a letter
- Must contain at least one digit
- Password – select a new password:
- Must be at least eight characters in length
- Cannot contain the username
- Must contain characters from three of the four following groups:
- Lower case letters
- Upper case letters
- Alphanumeric characters or symbols
- Email address -The email address used must match the email address the student provided for you on the form. If you plan to use a different email, please notify the student and the Office of Data Management at email@example.com of the new email address.
- Security question & answer – choose a security question and provide an answer to that question.
Step 3: An activation e-mail will be sent to the e-mail address you provided. Open the activation e-mail and click the link.
Step 4: Account Activated: Click on the "Continue" button. You will be directed to the form you requested or the basic user home page.
Opting out of electronic signature
You always have to option to opt-out of electronic signature. You can print the form, sign it, and submit it along with any required documentation to the Ph.D. Office at the Graduate School. Contact the Ph.D. Office at firstname.lastname@example.org for guidance.