Open postdoctoral position, faculty mentor Susmita Chowdhuri
Pathophysiology of opioid related sleep apnea. Determine effect of oxygen and acetazolamide on apneic threshold during sleep and determine cerebrovascular response to CO2 in opioid related sleep apnea.
- Prior experience (or willingness to learn skills) measuring cerebrovascular blood flow, apneic threshold and hypoxic/hypercapnic ventilatory response during sleep and wakefulness.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a collaborative team.
- Reliable and willing to work flexible hours, including night studies.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Prior experience writing manuscripts.
Required application materials
Send a cover letter describing your research experience and interests and curriculum vitae to Susmita Chowdhuri email@example.com.