Open postdoctoral position, faculty mentor Siddhesh Aras
The main focus of the Aras lab is to characterize the mitochondrian—nuclear cross talk and their contributions to breast cancer cell growth and metastasis. Techniques in molecular biology and biochemistry, including cell culture as well animal models, are used to address research goals.
- Ph.D. in biochemistry, cell biology, or molecular biology.
- The fellow should have experience in
- Mammalian cell culture
- Biochemistry techniques such as immunoblotting
- Animal handling and experimentation
- Experience in mitochondrial techniques is preferred.
Required application materials
Email a CV with the names of three references to Dr. Siddhesh Aras at firstname.lastname@example.org.