Scholarships and awards
The Graduate School's scholarships and awards provide full or partial finanical support for Ph.D. and master's students throughout the degree process. Some are specific to master's students, while others are designed to support research or professional development, reward teaching excellence, or allow students to attend conferences. Explore our funding opportunities for details and deadline information.
- Graduate Professional Scholarship (GPS)
- Master's Scholarships (AGRADE, Retention, Completion, Workforce Development, Dean's Merit)
- Graduate student professional travel awards
- Heberlein Teaching Award
- Graduate School thesis/dissertation research support
- Incentives for completing externally funded awards