Domestic application required records

Unofficial transcripts

To begin the application review, upload unofficial (your personal copy) academic transcripts from all post-secondary educational institutions from which you earned a bachelor's degree or higher. Official transcripts (sent directly from the institution) may also be submitted.

A degree-in-progress transcript (your personal copy) will be accepted for the application review.

**Note: Current WSU students can view and print your unofficial transcripts in Academica (Student Resources > Student Records > View Unofficial Transcripts).

Official transcripts

Official transcripts are required only if you are accepted into a program. Your official transcripts are certified copies from each college or university you attended that shows the courses you took, grades you earned, and certificates or degrees you were awarded. **Note: If you are a current WSU student or WSU alumni, you do not need to request a degree-posted WSU official transcript. Instead, your degree-posted transcript will automatically upload to your application once your diploma has been posted to your student account.

For non-WSU applicants, official transcripts must be sent directly to Graduate Admissions from the issuing institution's records office. If needed, our school code is 1898. 

Electronic transcripts should be sent to Wayne State University Office of Graduate Admissions. If an email address is requested route to 

If your institution is unable to provide an electronic transcript, please request official paper transcripts be sent to:

Wayne State University
Office of Graduate Admissions
5057 Woodward Ave., Suite 6000
Detroit, MI 48202

Non-U.S. bachelor's degree transcripts/credentials

All applicants with a bachelor's degree from a non-U.S. institution must submit an official course-by-course transcript evaluation of that degree, which serves as the official academic transcript, completed by one of the following credential evaluators (Only reports from the below services will be accepted.):