Apply now

Become a Warrior

Take the first step in joining a top-ranked urban research university. Apply using the general graduate application, the Mike Ilitch School of Business application, or the College of Engineering application. 

If you're applying to a graduate program, you must hold a baccalaureate degree from an accredited U.S. institution or a degree equivalent to a four-year U.S. baccalaureate degree from a college or university of government-recognized standing.