Gateway to Your Future
The Graduate School at Michigan's only urban research university is among the twenty largest in the nation. It provides leadership in advancing graduate education and cultivates a supportive environment for research, scholarly activities and other creative endeavors that are integral to successful graduate students and faculty members.
- National Institutes of Health awards Detroit colleges $21.2 million to improve student diversity in biomedical research
- RFP for Master's Program Innovation and Development - Nov. 10 Deadline
- Wayne State Writing Center Information -- Fall 2014
- Fall 2014 Graduate Professional Development Seminars
- WSU Grad School Receives NIH's BEST Award
Our Featured Alumni
Erica Raleigh holds a Master of Urban Planning from Wayne State University. She joined Data Driven Detroit as a founding member of the organization in early 2009. Now the Acting Director, Erica began as a Research Analyst, with a background in housing and community development, transportation planning, and public safety research. She has led numerous projects for Data Driven Detroit, such as the Woodward Corridor Initiative and the One D Scorecard. She has also worked to create internal structures for the organization, including project management, quality assurance, and governance in addition to managing the day-to-day operations of Data Driven Detroit. Erica continues her analytical pursuits through research that explores the interplay between neighborhood change and crime dynamics.