Funding is critical to research and research career development. Below is a list of funding resources for which postdoctoral fellows may be eligible.
Locating external funding – COS: Wayne State University subscribes to COS Expertise and Funding Opportunities, the single most comprehensive source of funding information available. Whether your work is in the sciences or the arts, COS funding and expertise services can help support and advance your research.
- NIH grants and funding opportunities
- NIH NRSA for individual postdoctoral fellowships (F32)
- Illinois Researcher Information Services (IRIS)
- AAAS Science and Technology Policy Fellowship information
- Fundsnet Services
- Postdoctoral Fellowships in biological sciences (maintained by UC Berkeley)
- ScienceCareers – A database of funding opportunitiess for all postdocs, regardless of citizenship
- NIH Pathway to Independence Award
- NIH grant website for new investigators
- NSF site to funding
- Open Education Database