5057 Woodward, Room 6305
Detroit, MI 48202
(313) 577-2903 (fax)
Wayne State University has a thriving academic community of over 300 postdoctoral fellows. We pride ourselves on recruiting skilled and talented scholars from around the world and would like to ensure that you receive the highest quality of training to enhance your skills and prepare you for your future careers.
As a postdoctoral trainee, you are essential to WSU's tradition of excellence in training and research programs. The knowledge and skills you have already acquired and will continually strive toward will greatly enhance the research at our institution. In order to augment the training experience for both you and your mentor, we provide resources to postdoctoral trainees for professional and career development.
Wayne State research fellow wins American Public Health Association AwardClick here to read more
News & Announcements
- The dual-role clarification for grad students and postdoctoral trainees
- Wayne State is one of two universities to receive NIH's BEST & BUILD awards
- Dean Mathur and WSU featured in NIH Commonfund publication
- National Institutes of Health awards Detroit colleges $21.2 million to improve student diversity in biomedical research
- WSU Grad School Receives NIH's BEST Award